Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday

It is Saturday already. And the weekend before Thanksgiving. We are going to Montana and I am so excited about it. I wish we could move there. I wish we would move there.
Today the children almost staggered their naps but they didn't The staggering lasted about 40 minutes. M. and Big H. went to sleep. Little H. and I tried to convinced each other that we (me) wanted to sleep and at the same we (little H.) wanted to go downstairs to play with the train. It didn't work (nap for me) or the train playing (for little H.). Don't get me wrong we went downstairs we started playing then, little H. was showing signs of frutration, throwing things, and I held him and he fell asleep in my arms. Sweet. Really sweet.
Now I can write for a little while. Of course, I feel that I need to read and at the same time it is nice to write. Just to write.
It is not winter here this afternoon. It is sunny and actually kind of warm. Such is the life. In the morning chilly and sweaters (sometimes a windbreaker) and in the afternoon a short sleeve shirt.
Ok, I am convinced now I am going to read.....and make myself a cup of coffee.

No comments: