Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another reason for not keeping up with writing

I cannot remember (never, ever) my [yet another] email account and password. Seriously, how can we be expected to remember the many ids/passwords combinations that we are supposed to in order to do these things? Not very convenient. Not at all.

But, on the other hand, here I am actually writing...today. Little H.... Hmmm....I was going to say "he didn't sleep well" but how would I know? He seemed to have had a very good time waking up at 11 pm and not going back to sleep until after he watched 1 Harold, listen to very wonderful music from Sarah Swersey, kissed everyone for a long time, and ate two pieces of dove chocolate (which he washed down with Perrier). Actually, from the perspective of today he was having a wonderful time. I wasn't. The way of it. The way of it.

Tonight I will be better....or not? or, tonight it will be better? Maybe only because I am more tired? I wish I can always remember to look at things in the present from the perspective of the next day. That is my lesson.

No comments: