Friday, December 28, 2007

What I will do next year

I started this blog thinking I will write for posterity. My intentions were to keep a diary without having to keep one. However, I can see from my previous posts that I am shy. I somehow don't want to really show what is really going on. Next year, I want to change this. Although, at the same time I want to be careful to keep information that other people may not want to see their friends and relatives to see. This is going to be probably a little difficult but I think that I can manage. So, there. Next year I will write whatever abstraction I want to say without even making sense. And, I will include at least one post a week of what my life is really like. Maybe I will even post photos...who knows. I do however, want to begin to invite my friends to read and make comments if they want.
Right now the children are asleep. Sweet. I have this rare moment to write or read, or both. So far I have written. I also read some blogs and got inspired. Hence, all my renewed energy to communicate better. I hear noises from the bedroom....

1 comment:

kate hopper said...

I look forward to a wonderful year of reading! Happy New Year!