Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall as in falling

More like in the weather not in going down. I like fall. It is a season that I recognize early on even before the weather really changes. I noticed our first cold (more as in cool and not freezing) night last night. It was very nice to go under the covers with my children. Actually, it is a moment of the day that I really look forward to. Here in the dessert it gets cold at night and somewhat warm, maybe even hot, during the day. It is a strange combination of temperatures. My hair sometimes react by being "flightly" it separates in thin strands or it looses its weight completely, hence the word flightly. My skin gets dry but not uncomfortably dry. I apply moisturizer and feels better immediately.

And, my mind wants to think hard. I go into an inward exploration so, it is easy to question my thoughts and decide what has to go and not crowd my life.

No comments: